[geeks] Watch prescision

James james at jdfogg.com
Wed Jan 22 12:04:28 CST 2003

At 10:30 AM 1/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> [...]

It's easier and much more fun to get a copy of a trainman's handbook.

Here is an ebay item identical to the one I have for a different road. They
cover all the different signals (with color pictures!), whistle codes, etc.
It's facinating reading if you like trains at all. It ends in 4 hours and
is $10.00 buck with no bids. I'm sure you can get it for the first bid.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2154327708&category=4137