[geeks] Re: hub needed

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jan 21 19:45:08 CST 2003

I'm also a cheap bastard... I let other people buy me watches... I was given
my second to last one by a former boss (I wear it as my "other watch")  It's
a Spoon Chrome digital watch... blue and chrome.  My parents bought my
girlfriend and I a pair of matching Fossil Blue watches for x-mas

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L1E224D23
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F6D232D23

... these are sweet *matching as in his n' hers... not identical.

Andrew