[geeks] OSX optimizations

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Tue Jan 21 15:58:42 CST 2003

I don't know if this is an issue anymore but if you installed OS X
10.1.x with the "unix" filesystem you got _really_ low performance.  I
heard Apple was supposed to have taken care about that one in OS X 10.2
but I haven't tried that feature yet.

- Joacim

'Vulcans do not mingle.' - Tuvoc, Star Trek DS9.
who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org