[geeks] SGI 1600SW

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Jan 21 14:49:27 CST 2003

I've never found one.  The cheapest solution is to buy a PEE-CEE card like
the #9 Revolution that has the proper connector on it for the 1600SW.

Formac makes a card for the Mac with such a connector as well.  Do a
search on ebay for "1600sw" and you'll see 'em.

If you find another way, I'm all ears!

Gary
(Who gave up and bought a sickeningly expensive multilink unit for his).