[geeks] Henry Rollins quotes

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 20 19:47:31 CST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 08:28 PM, Dan Sikorski wrote:
>> We've got a weird, wide, varied crowd; I dont think there's anything
>> we *couldnt* do as a group if we tried.
>
> How about sink a multi-billion dollar software giant?

   How much cash do they have stockpiled now, some $45B or something
crazy like that?  That amounts to more power than any government on the
planet except for possibly ours.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "Wear whatever you want...Just don't be surprised
St. Petersburg, FL        if you wind up with a blow-gun dart in your