[geeks] Intel Xeon Processor

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 20 17:26:16 CST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 06:19 PM, Frank Van Damme wrote:
> How are you people with the Alpha cpu's doing? alphas should be "pretty
> good" at floating-point...

   I have some studly alpha goodness here, but they're not running an OS
that's supported by the distributed folding people.  I'm trying to
scrape up enough free time to send them some hardware to get
NetBSD/alpha supported.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "Wear whatever you want...Just don't be surprised
St. Petersburg, FL        if you wind up with a blow-gun dart in your