[geeks] Fwd: URGENT ASSISTANCE

David L Kindred (Dave) d.kindred at telesciences.com
Mon Jan 20 13:34:16 CST 2003

    Bill> On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 11:47:12AM -0500, Michael Schiller
    Bill> wrote:
    >> I'm curious, how many of these BS emails claiming all sorts of
    >> money to be smuggled out of South Africa do y'all get a week? I
    >> must get about 4 or 5 of these a week, and I'm wondering if I got
    >> on some 'sucker' email list, or if they just spam everyone with
    >> this shit?

    Bill> I get four or five a *day*.

As do I, but I bet like me you're the poor unfortunate soul who gets to
monitor all of the email addresses the RFCs, standard practices, and
good sense say you need, like postmaster, abuse, webmaster, etcetera and
so on.  At least I don't have to monitor the info and sales aliases :)

--
David L. Kindred <mailto:d.kindred at telesciences.com>
Unix Systems & Network Administrator