[geeks] Henry Rollins quotes

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 20 10:26:54 CST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 11:20 AM, Eric Dittman wrote:

>>> Meet women? ;^)
>>
>>    Heh.  You should have been at the bar I went to last night.
>
> I think Maria would be upset with me if I went to a bar looking
> for women.

   I wasn't looking for women, I went to see a band.  But I met a really
nice girl there.  It won't go anywhere unfortunately, but "wow" anyway!

> Fortunately for me, I've found a woman that is perfect for me.
> She's intelligent, creative, independent, strong-willed, and
> very caring.
>
> She's a great cook, has a good sense of humor, is understanding,
> can sew anything (she makes 99.9% of her clothes), is level-
> headed, and to top all that off, is beautiful and sexy.

   So, need I ask?  (I'm sure I've asked before...)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols