[geeks] Henry Rollins quotes

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 20 09:21:47 CST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 02:33 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> If we only had a big parabolic fireplace to throw our glasses into
>
> You're not the only one who gets reminded of Callahans.  I've got all
> the books. 8-)
>
> We've got a weird, wide, varied crowd; I dont think there's anything
> we *couldnt* do as a group if we tried.

   I've thought that for some time, and I think we've even discussed it
a few times.  If we could all just get to a point where we didn't have
to work for a living...oh  man, we'd do some shit that'd make people
stand up and go "wow, man...that's fucking cool!"

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols