[geeks] Re: hub needed

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 06:52:42 CST 2003

--- dave <dave at cca.org> wrote:

> I also have some radio shack $15 digital watch without a band
> as a "pocket watch" in case I actually want to know the time.

I don't wear a watch, haven't for almost 20 years - I have found that
the current time is actually available in lots of places... My favorite
obscure time source are "fancy" thermostats...

I have found that I have also developed a very good sense of time, when
asked I am usually right within about 5 minutes, and in my life (right
now), that is close enough nearly all the time.

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com