[geeks] Re: hub needed

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 19 22:30:48 CST 2003

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 03:29:31AM +0000, Yuri K wrote:
> >       to elegant engineering. Try to call a horologist who loves his
> >       old Vacheron Constantine, cleans it every year, checks the
> >       daily variance in one position vs another, gets into winding
> >       techiques, etc. a cheap bastard :)
>
> I recently got my first watch in about five years:
>
> http://www.legends-inc-watches.com/swatirautbod.html

I'm a cheap bastard, I still own a 30+ (closer to 35 I think) Zodiac
kinetic that's gone through more bands than I can remember, and one
spring.  Given to me by my dad, as issued to him by the Navy...

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."