[geeks] distributed folding on the Indy

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 19 16:09:25 CST 2003

Caleb Shay <caleb at webninja.com> wrote:

> Well, I figured it would be worth a shot to see if the folding project
> would put out a 32-bit irix client so I could add my Indy's into the
> mix, slow as they are.  The guy over there felt it wouldn't be worth
> his time unless at least a dozen other people emailed him with the
> same request.  So, do we have a dozen people here with Indys or
> Challenges that are interested?

I've got an Indy that could go into the mix with all my other stuff.
R5k O2s also need a 32-bit client, as they're not fully 64-bit IIRC.

What's his email?

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."