[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sun Jan 19 15:34:15 CST 2003

On 2003.01.19 20:21 Chris Byrne wrote:

> Shit man, you live in Kaiserlautern?
Yes. I am a "Pfdlzer" and live in "K'Town".

> Im ex AF man. Ramstein.
Small world. ;-)

> Great place for a beer.
Well, I don't know. I never drink any alcohol (nor do I consume any
other drugs).

> I haqvent been over there in a few years though. An different?
Not much. The old Pfalzteater was broken down and a new one was build,
there is a big new cinema and industrial area at the old french
barracks, the airbase is still busy, ... There is no longer any used
tech-equipment sale at the US barracks. 9/11, you know... That is sad.
Somtimes you could get really nice stuff there. Ever seen a mil speced
Sun SPARCstation 1?
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen