[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Jan 19 13:14:35 CST 2003

> You are perverted. I like perverted people. :-)
> I am not in that SM business. Unfortunately not. I am a bit attracted
> by it, but not enough to make anything real. I feel no need to make
> my occasional phantasys true. So I think I should leave it, insted of
> makeing it bad.
> --
>
>           Jochen

I think we're all perverts at heart, just most of us don't want to admit
it.

I'm not into S&M or really B&D though if my partner wants to play that
way Im up for it. I am into D&S but not the games that most people play.
I don't do scenes. Im a natural (very rare) and its just a part of my
personality.

I didn't know you were gay (or bi), that adds a WHOLE nother dimension
to the dangers of genital piercing issue.
Like I should talk, since its really an issue for anyone into third
input anyway, and as I always say I'll give it any which way but loose.

Chris Byrne