[geeks] Jesus this guy could be me

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sat Jan 18 21:43:31 CST 2003

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Geek wrote:
> I have a PII 266 now, and will soon be getting an AMD Athlon 1800+
> system. That is a major leap.

I just got a P3/500 for helping some guy's cousin (actually doing the leg
work and teaching, more or less) some Linux stuff and setting up some
stuff.

I wasn't thrilled to do it, but it was something to do. And HEY! Free
'puter!(1)

(1): I know Dave, it's a FeeCee. It's not what I *want*, but I need a box
     soonish for toyworks(2).

(2): Hrm. I wonder if Asterisk works on Sparc...

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"