[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 17:50:40 CST 2003

The only problems I have with other peoples piercings are

a. they often catch in sensitive places you don't want them to
b. that they don't catch in sensitive places you want them to often
enough ;-)

There is very little better than receiving skillful and passionate oral
pleasure from someone with a double tongue piercing.

And I like pain. Not major pain, but needle in the skin pain, wax scald
pain, electroshock pain etc... I find quite pleasant. I rather enjoy the
sensation of being tatooed as it combines two of those three sensations
(To mee the needle feels a lot like an electrostimulation device.

I've been studying body control for 20 years, if I didn't know how fine
the line between pleasure and pain was by now Id have to be some kind of
idiot ;-)

And I enjoy pleasuring people so I know just as well how to find that
edge, and push people back and forth across it. A useful skill that has
served me well

Chris Byrne