[geeks] Im going to XP, wish me luck

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 10:57:29 CST 2003

The full implementation of ClearType is available in XP only. There are
some cleartype enabled applications for 2k, but I didn't notice any
difference with our without it when I used them. The only difference
I've noticed is on XP, and it is definitely a worthwhile change.

Oh and XP runs fine on a 600e if you have 256 megs of RAM. Anything less
and its unhappy no matter what system your on.

Chris Byrne