[geeks] Followup on weapons seizure

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 18 10:12:01 CST 2003

"Chris Byrne" <chris at chrisbyrne.com> wrote:

> Nope, wasn't a militia group, just a lone certifiable.

"Nazi military equipment with swastika insignia, and 20,000 rounds of
ammunition. "
Which they fail to mention is highly collectible, I myself own a K98
with nazi marks.  And 20,000 rounds is not all that much - considering
you can buy a case of 100 rounds of just about any caliber for about
$100.

"Segal was a "nice fellow who didn't look like a neo-Nazi or a Ku Klux
Klanner to me at all," Power said"
Here we go... the demonization of gun owners continues...

""We were always nervous knowing he had a lot of guns in his house, but
there was nothing we could do," Gross said. "
Damn straight!  Sounds to me like someone was looking for an excuse, any
excuse, to hassle this guy.  Right, wrong, or indifferent, this guy's
(Gross) attitude is alarmingly typical of public officials.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."