[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 09:35:17 CST 2003

To me, the one must-have CD fro starting out an interest in Punk (old
punk any way), is the soundtrack to "Repo Man". The movie is good
too...

I have a friend who formed a one-night band for a college party years
ago, and their entire set consisted of the songs on the Repo Man
soundtrack. They were quite a hit (for the Univ. of Rochester,
anyway!)...

The name of the band was some vauge Optics reference (half the band
members were optics majors), I think it was something like "Bee Oats
Are Day & the Gaussian Surfaces" (spelled phonetically)...

Lionel

--- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> David Selders <david at malleable.org> wrote:
> > punk.  So how about a list of favorite bands?  In no particular

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com