[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 18 09:02:01 CST 2003

Caleb Shay <caleb at webninja.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 00:54, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > Black Flag.  That's Punk, or at least it was/is to me.
>
> Pre or post Rollins?  They were an amazing punk band before him, they
> were just another punk band after him.  At least from my point of
> view.

Pre-Rollins, of course.  Not to knock Rollins, he's also good, but Black
flag made a severe direction change when he came on board.

Actually I like Henry Rollins, besides his musical stuff, I also think
he's a great actor and spoken word artist (if "artist" is the correct
term...).

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."