[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 05:17:13 CST 2003

> -----Original Message-----
> From: geeks-bounces at sunhelp.org
> [mailto:geeks-bounces at sunhelp.org] On Behalf Of Frank Van Damme
>

> This sounds stinky.
>

> --
> Frank Van Damme

What the reindeer guts part? Yeah it is, and is supposed to.

Have you BEEN to a goth club recently?

Small enclosed space + 300 people in leather, rubber and vinyl +
alcohol, ciggaretts, and other recreational substances of dubious
legality + energetic body motion sometimes referred to as dancing =
WHOA!!!!

There's was one place I went to that smelled so bad after the crowd
heated up that I carried Vics vapo rub like coroners use to mask the
odor of decomposing bodies. I kept going because the music was good and
the scenery (aforementioned people in leather, rubber and vinyl) was
better.

Chris Byrne