[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 18 04:42:01 CST 2003

I am one of the folks who doesn't know punk.
All the talk has me curious though to the
point where it might be fun to see it live.
There are many places in Amsterdam to see
_all_ kinds of entertainment. The problem
will be sorting it all out.

This may be a good place to start:

http://punk.pagina.nl

Anyone see any links there that I should focus on?
How about the "Dutch Punk" section and stuff going
on here.

Is there a certain "dress code" for attending a punk
concert/event? I don't want to stand out too much.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL