[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 01:13:02 CST 2003

I think A Change of Seasons is one of the greatest albums ever made, and
a 23 minute single that actually makes you want it to continue is a hell
of an achievment.

Falling Into Infinity is if anything, better, and Scenes from a Memory
is just as good. I havent heard Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence as an
album yet, but some of the tracks are outstanding.

John Petrucci is incredible and Mike Portnoy and Jordan Rudess are
simply the best metal Drummer and Keyboardist I've ever heard. The only
thing I take exception to are their vocals. I don't care for James
LaBries voice, and their instrumental stuff is much better anyway.

Basically Dream Theater combines two of my favorite musical Genre's,
Jazz and Metal, better than most anyone else who's tried it.

Chris Byrne