[geeks] Im going to XP, wish me luck

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 00:59:17 CST 2003

Well my fscking Sony NetMD has been giving me fits. I can get the burner
applciation to work fine, but the Open MG jukebox app screws up
completely on everything when run on any 2k box I've tried. I sent in a
support req to sony their response was, use XP or fuck off.

Actually it was much more polite than that but anyway.

Besides that theres a bunch of other crap I've got (software mostly, bt
some hardware) that wants me to use XP for "full functionality", and if
IBM gets me a new laptop it'll have XP on it anyway, so I might as well
get used to it.

Im "upgrading" to XP tonight.

Wish me luck, Im gonna need it.

Chris Byrne