[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 17 23:17:54 CST 2003

Caleb Shay <caleb at webninja.com> wrote:
> lots of bands.  Snap-Her was the most recent (and longest lived at 9
> years).  Before that she was in The Creamers, The Derita Sisters and
> Jr., and for a while she was the guitar player for Nina Hagen.  I
> wouldn't expect anybody to have heard of most of these, but if you
> don't know who Nina is, you don't know punk.

/me is wondering why nobody might *not* have heard of these bands

Of course, I used to spend every weekend at The Living Room, both first
location and the second, later "resurection" location.  I can remember
one night driving back to Bristol wondering if the all the fog was
actual fog, or a contact high...

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."