[geeks] Holy FAST batman!!!

Andrew Sydelko andrew at sydelko.org
Fri Jan 17 20:45:44 CST 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:30:21 -0500 Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
wrote:

> > The top two spots on the team are Kurt and someone from Purdue.
>
>    Yeah that's Andy Sydelko.  What hardware are you running, Andy?

Every once in a while I run it on some dual-proc AMD MP-1200 machines.
I started doing distributedfolding.org a couple of months ago and when
I switched teams all my numbers went with it.

Of my own machines, I run it on an SB-100, 2 dual-proc PII Xeon 450-2Mb cache
machines, an 850MHz PIII, 2 333MHz PII's, a 333MHz G3, and a dual-300 U2.

--andy.