[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Jan 17 20:16:45 CST 2003

I was just on Caleb's web site because I thought any site named webninja
must be at least worth looking at.

Caleb happens to have pics of his wedding. His wife is wearing a silver
vinyl(?, it's shiny anyway) corset bodiced wedding dress and is multiply
tatooed, with her bridesmaids in wine velevet (also multiply tatooed).

Very cool. Shes a babe man. Lucky.

Now Im the first to admit I dig goth chicks. As I once mistyped in a

My ex-wife was on occasion a goth.

Anyone else here into Goths, tatoos, piercings, leather, vinyl,
chainmail, other metal clothing etc... ?

Chris Byrne