[geeks] Contracts in KS/MO, ME and VA

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Jan 17 19:11:37 CST 2003

There is exactly 1 thing in Augusta, the state of Maine.

They're rollig out a whole new security infrastructure and policies to
go with it and they're instituting a statewide requirement that every
department have a security officer. They all need training.

And I have been in Augusta, and I agree, its not the greatest place. You
could be more bored in say north dakota, but other than that...

Chris