[geeks] Re: WTS: Sunfire 280r and three A1000 arrays

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 16 15:10:29 CST 2003

<<
This reminds me.... what would you recommend (Dave M) in terms of contacting
the lessee and the leaser properly for the V-Class. I work on supporting
these things and don't want to jeopardize anything in terms of the job. Do
I ask my contact there when it's supposed to go back and who it goes to
(possibly OK questions for a support company), and do I contact the leasing
company before it leaves... while it's leaving, or after it has left the
premises.

Andrew

Assuming that there isn't a large residual, the leasing company will likely be glad to get rid of the V-class machine as it costs a lot of money to transport, store and handle a 300Kg block of steel.

The leasing company will be your key contact on this - once you know who they are, you will no longer need to talk to the leasee.

Incidentally, which model V's are they? (V22XX or V2X00 etc)

Regards,

Gavin