[geeks] Recreational vehicle

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 11:21:24 CST 2003

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 11:24:27AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Just try registering this as a daily driver too - no go, at least not in the
> US.  However, I recall that *small* tanks can be registered as a daily
> driver in the UK as long as they've been de-milled to carry no working
> weaponry.

Yep.  An acquaintance of mine makes a nice bit of money on the side selling
replacement tracks, cos they don't last at all long - and last even less
time on road.

The size limitation is only because of the weight limit on all vehicles.  Most
MBTs would break that.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  This is nice.  Any idea what body-part it is?