[geeks] WTS: Sunfire 280r and three A1000 arrays

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 16 09:13:50 CST 2003

This reminds me.... what would you recommend (Dave M) in terms of contacting
the lessee and the leaser properly for the V-Class.  I work on supporting
these things and don't want to jeopardize anything in terms of the job.  Do
I ask my contact there when it's supposed to go back and who it goes to
(possibly OK questions for a support company), and do I contact the leasing
company before it leaves... while it's leaving, or after it has left the
premises.

Andrew