[geeks] Re: WTS: Sunfire 280r and three A1000 arrays

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 16 04:41:58 CST 2003

<<
I think the sun 280r and the array's is realistic worth
what you wrote but virtuall the market right now is
kinda fucked up here. I dont know how other people
on the list think but I got the feeling that everybody is
broke.
So good luck getting rid of that as Sun gear sell's very
hard these day's. Seen e6k's selling for $700 on ebay
recently...

You're right - the market seems to be really screwed right now. I had one major broker in the USA tell me the whole setup was worth less than 10kUSD. When I asked why it had depreciated by ~70% from list in only 8 months I got told "we don't pay above market rates".

But I shouldn't complain too much - this is an excellent time to be a buyer/rescuer/enthusiast!!

Regards,

Gavin