[geeks] Webcomics lists

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Wed Jan 15 21:18:16 CST 2003

You know, I was going to say "Only you" but that wouldn't be true. I
actually know a few people who would do something like that.

It's kind of like my take on Tarrantino films. A lot of people hat his
dialog because they don't think anyone talks like that. I love it
because my friends and I DO talk like that. Of course that's only
natural since Tarrantino is a mega geek.

Chris