[geeks] distributedfolding

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Jan 14 08:22:42 CST 2003

So if you join  a team does it put the results you've already crunched
under that team, or only the ones you crunch afterwards?

Anyway Im officially in the geeks team now. Ive got five machines
sitting around here doing nothing 90% of the time or more so what the
hell. They may be slow, but theres five of them.

Chris