[geeks] Pizza anyone?

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 12 12:35:26 CST 2003

I never took a bus tour of Boston. The closest I
came to that I guess was taking the commuter bus
from Bourne to Boston. It was convenient since
the bus stop was right across the street from
where I lived. The only problem was that the
bus could get really crowded at times and I
hated scrambling for a seat. Riding in the
back of the bus is no fun: Not comfortable and
smelled of toilet.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL