[geeks] Pizza anyone?

dave dave at cca.org
Sun Jan 12 00:51:47 CST 2003

chris at chrisbyrne.com writes:

>Ok so I was just sitting here chowing down on my Double Pepperoni,
>Sausage and Xtra cheese (with suplementary parmagiano of course and I
>thought, why not start a flame war ;-)

>Question: What is the best pizza you can still get (brand, style,
>toppings)
>Subquestion: The best from a national chain
>Subquestion: the best from a major regional chain

There's a place in Providence called Sicilia's that does "stuffed
pizza" that's just amazing. It's about an inch thick, and the
"toppings" are inside one of the layers, so things that aren't so
great on normal pizzas are fantastic (particularly: chicken).

There's dozens of little private pizza places around here, all
with their own style. Many are not to my liking, but the variety
available is fantastic.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------- When Heaven is full, the dead shall walk the earth. -----------