[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Sun Jan 12 00:25:57 CST 2003

Using imdb is cheating.  Yep, that one.  Yep, he is about 28 years older
than me.  Don't forget The Last Starfighter. :)  Oh, and the little know
fact that he was The Shape in Halloween.

No, Californians don't know what real anything is, but they sure think
they do.  Unfortunately, I may find myself back there shortly if work
doesn't come up soon.  I've got some offers out there, but I'm trying to
avoid going back.

Caleb