[geeks] IBM tech support saga (should be getting a new craptop - long)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 11 09:20:11 CST 2003

"Chris Byrne" <chris at chrisbyrne.com> wrote:

<saga of technical support incompetence snipped>

> This is a lovely idea because they are only making one model (in two
> configurations one with intigrated WiFi and bluetooth one without)
> with the 1600x1200 screen and VIVO, the new Thinkpad A31p 2653. It has
> a 2.0ghz P4M, 256m PC2100, MobilityFireGL 7800 64mb, a 60gb 5400RPM
> HDD, a CD-RW/DVD combo drive, and 2xUSB-2.0

Just goes to show what dogged determination, and refusing to compromise
will get you.  Awsome payoff, man.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."