[geeks] Fight with computer brings SWAT team

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 11 09:17:01 CST 2003

Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:

> On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 08:23 PM, Chris Byrne wrote:
>
> > Remind me never to have car trouble near you. I can see in my head
> > "They
> > shoot junkers don't they"
>
> Hey, I've only ever shot 2 cars, hardly enough to get that kind of
> reputation!

Once a shooter, always a shooter :)

I've shot my fair share, but they were sitting in a junkyard, and I was
16 at the time.  I haven't shot a car since then, but probably would if
given the chance.  To test projectile penetration dynamics of course...

I'm reminded of a quote:
"That's my dad's shootin car.  Just two more payments and it ours!"
	--Nelson Muntz, The Simpsons

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."