[geeks] anyone in NH?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Jan 11 09:07:09 CST 2003

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 07:29 PM, Chris Byrne wrote:
> Ya know, there are some advantages to living in Phoenix.
>
> It was a beautiful 75 here today. A few light puffy clouds, and a nice
> mountain breeze.
>
> Of course most of the time its too damn hot and too damn windy, but
> every time I hear about 15 feet of snow, I have to smile a bit ;-)

   That's why I moved to St. Pete. ;)  It's the best of both
worlds...rarely gets below 50 in the winter, rarely gets above 90 in
the summer.  Being this close to the water keeps temperatures much more
reasonable.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols