[geeks] amy's gonna kill me.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 10 18:54:14 CST 2003

Yuri K <koroby398 at ifrance.com> wrote:

> KH> I can snap some pics if anyone wants to see it.
>
>      I will snap pics of US Dollar notes. Apparently pulled from
>      US Treasury.
>
>      I understand you don't want to disclose the asking price
>      for some metaphysical reasons.

Mostly because nobody sounded serious or asked me, just some wiseacre
that that had a two word response of "It depends".  I'm asking $75 (what
I paid for it), but will entertain other offers.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."