[geeks] Multihead?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 21:21:12 CST 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 11:35:58AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>                              Never once was there anything like "Mert
> Buttcrack...he played games like nobody's business!".
>
>   With our society in its present state of stagnation and the
> population explosion of the past 50-100 years, well, if people can't
> find useful things to do with their lives, they don't deserve to
> breathe the fucking air here.

There have been professional chess players for at least a century, and
professional Go players for a good deal longer.  OK, Everquest is new,
but only history will tell us whether professional Everquest players are
less worthy than professional Go players (although I'd bet on the go
players myself).

And if anyone fancies a game on kgs, let me know.

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

      Blessed are the pessimists, for they test their backups
                                            -- anon