[geeks] Everyone needs one :)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 9 20:34:17 CST 2003

Mike Hebel <nimitz at speakeasy.net> wrote:

> > That is *exactly* what I need!  Now, where to buy a piece of EL
> > sheet/film about 4"x40"...
>
> If you find a source let me know.  I'd like to eventually, when I have
>
> more money, complete my "orange Klingon" dash conversion in my car.

I found beingseen.com, but they're *way* more expensive than I would
have expected.  A 3"x12" piece will cost about $50.  Yikes!!

I am convinced that there's a better price out there somewhere...

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."