[geeks] Multihead?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 9 14:58:13 CST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> This may or may not make things better, but have we considered that he
> might be a professional Everquest player?

I don't think I quite know how to respond to that.  But I guess if
people can make their money on web sites being professional
masturbators, you can make money doing anything.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "everything i know about animals i learned from
Thorndale, TX      (*   ORA books."                  --alex j avriette