[geeks] Multihead?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 9 04:46:46 CST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> http://www.tinmar.de/madboxing.jpg

It's pretty sad that someone can have several orders of magnitude more
computing power in one room of their house the we used to put a couple
of men on the moon, and he doesn't use it for anything more productive
than video games.

Normally, I don't care how people spend their money (because I'm
libertarian), and I'm not a hard-ass on the "gamers", since I
occasionally play computer games for idle distraction, but that image
just makes me nauseous.  There's so much potential there (even if
they are all PCs running RedmondOS XP) to get Real Work done, and all
those happy electrons are bouncing around so that some wanker can
show off his wall-to-wall fantasy land and his "L33t EQUI mods".

*puke*

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "everything i know about animals i learned from
Thorndale, TX      (*   ORA books."                  --alex j avriette