[geeks] Octane systems (was Re: The Ideal gaming PC's? )

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Tue Jan 7 19:37:04 CST 2003

I am in the market.  I'm bidding on a dual R12 300mhz
now (winning now but doubt i will in the end).

Does anyone here have any idea how much shipping would
be from Australia?  I would assume it would be enough
to make these somewhat less than desirable.

/KRM

On Thu,
09 Jan 2003 18:22:19+1300 Gavin Hubbard