[geeks] 1911A1 handguns

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Wed Jan 8 16:55:01 CST 2003

Hmm, I think that'd work for me since living in phoenix most of the guys
here have either glocks or sig's but they are given the option of
carrying a personal weapon, which many do especially the Maricopa
sherrifs deputies. Most popular choice is of course some variant of the
1911.

And Ammo options abound as well.

But of course this being Arizona no-ones gonna try and charge you with
muder for shooting some asshole who desperately needs it

Chris Byrne