[geeks] MacOS X and video cards

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Mon Jan 6 16:14:36 CST 2003

No it works under macos. But wait it is for os X right? The matrox
milenium ii under os X is NOT accelerated hence it runs in kinda an
compatibility mode so it is slow as hell. Like when you scroll you ca
see the screen refresh. You might want to check out what video cards
have os x driver. I don't know if somebody wrote some for os x jet.

The flashing is easy. Boot your mac into os 9 on the onboard video card.
The doubleklick the flashapp and reboot. Voila.....