[geeks] FSCKing screws...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 20:38:12 CST 2003

So, I'm sitting here, screwing together the first of my two Ultra AXe
motherboard systems (the $99 UltraSPARC MBs from a while ago), and as I
put the final screw in the CD-ROM drive, it pops out of the hole and
disappears into the case...

After a vigorous round of shaking, inverting, and cursing, no screw
emerges from the system.

Obviously it is stuck under the MB, waiting to ground out the CPU and
kill the board.

Damn, must remove the MB and make sure...

This blows...

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com