[geeks] Freakin' Inkjet printers...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jan 2 10:34:46 CST 2003

On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 11:19 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>>    The consumables are expensive as shit...but let's put it this way:
>>
>> I've bought toner for this thing ONCE, an I use it every day.
>
> DING DING DING DING!
>
> We have a winner - holy crap! See:
>
> http://www.officeprinting.xerox.com/perl-bin/
> product.pl?product=Z550&page=supl
>
> $1K for a complete set of toner carts... (1 + 3 color)
>
> Uhm, maybe a *real* low-ball bid... ANd it better include some toner
> with it! :^(

   *sigh*

   You're insufferable sometimes.  Is ANYONE here actually stupid enough
to buy anything, for list price, from vendors??

   I bought my full set, sealed, on eBay for about $160.  They can be
had even cheaper than that.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols